Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park & Ride

Soggy

Mar 22, 2013
All this info on parking seems confusing or is it just me? Is the park & ride still in place as per last year and in particular Mill Road? :rolleyes:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Blimey. How many threads on transport do we need? You'd think it was beyond the wit of man to transport himself from his house to a football ground. How do you get to work of a morning ? Do the same thing just point yourself in the direction of Falmer. Hell's Bells!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do we have to pay for the Mill Rd P & R for Cheltenham game and what time is the last bus to get to see kick off. I have used it to Withdean but not The Amex. Is there still a bus from Withdean?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Train from Lewes is the easiest option.

I normally do use that but have to meet somebody at 5.45 at Churchill Sq

Can I ask, why are you asking about Park and Ride for tomorrow from Mill Road because you're meeting someone in Churchill Square at 5.45, and on another asking what's the best/cheapest fish and Chips in Lewes before the game.

Confused.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can I ask, why are you asking about Park and Ride for tomorrow from Mill Road because you're meeting someone in Churchill Square at 5.45, and on another asking what's the best/cheapest fish and Chips in Lewes before the game.

Confused.

Simple really was going to go to Sportsman have dinner then Mill Rd P & R but thats not running so pick him up drive and park in Lewes near prison, cos that is easy for getting back home. Have somethjnb to eat and then bus to Falmer as we only have 2 hours to do it all. Another option is park near prison get bus to Churchill Sq fish and chips in Brighton then 25 to the ground. Problem is brother in law is registered with learning difficulties, was MENCAP, so have to let him get bus to where he knows and then take him to ground.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
No P&R? Bugger. Always use Mill Road so guess train will have to be the best bet then from Hassocks.

My ticket says travel included but I have seen elsewhere that travel must be paid for.

Advice? (First League Cup game at Amex for me so bit unsure). Thanks.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No P&R? Bugger. Always use Mill Road so guess train will have to be the best bet then from Hassocks.

My ticket says travel included but I have seen elsewhere that travel must be paid for.

Advice? (First League Cup game at Amex for me so bit unsure). Thanks.

Travel is not included for the Cheltenham game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here