glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
about time :thumbsup:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
They now need to work on having Late Kick off all season long not just from February onwards. Would be nice to have a decent regional sports programme throughout the season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Excellent. It's back. I look forward to weekly "they HATE us, they never show our games" by the usual suspects.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
I believe South Today will again be showing news and goals of the Brighton games , they bowed to pressure apparently . Good news for West Sussex and Hampshire , I just hope we get a fair showing !

Great - my kids will love that (well, the boy will)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great to hear the excellent Manish Bhasin has been persuaded to do it for another season and I've heard there will be more analysis of the main talking points this season with two studio guests including Danny Mills, Steve Claridge, Leroy Rosenior, Kevin Kilbane and Glenn Roeder plus the regular favourites retained including social media reaction from Lizzie Greenwood Hughes.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2014/07/28/latest-tv-to-launch-on-august-28/32360

Latest Sport will feature all things Albion, including Matchday from The Amex on Saturdays. Every Monday night we bring you Albion Night with full coverage of youth and women’s games and great Albion games from the past. The Albion star players will also becomeTV stars. Gordon Greer will be as familiar as Gary Lineker. Jay, Joseph & Tim will cover every sport in Sussex as well as play most of them!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Great to hear the excellent Manish Bhasin has been persuaded to do it for another season and I've heard there will be more analysis of the main talking points this season with two studio guests including Danny Mills, Steve Claridge, Leroy Rosenior, Kevin Kilbane and Glenn Roeder plus the regular favourites retained including social media reaction from Lizzie Greenwood Hughes.

Oh jesus.

"McCormack scored a good goal, I'm not surprised. He's got that in him."

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Hopefully that thick-as-shit whiny-voiced palace c*nt Mark f*cking Bright has been dropped from the line-up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here