Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiger Woods

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
40/1 to win the PGA Championship (BET365)

Kind of seems written in the stars after the constant speculation about him.

Appears to be fine after his injury scare - never a bad EW/ top 10 bet anyway at those odds

Appears to be fine after his injury scare - never a bad EW/ top 10 bet anyway at those odds

Sadly I think he is finished.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sadly I think he is finished.

I hope so, never liked him and his attitude. Good golfer but watching him struggle and throw the toys out the pram makes me smile especially in the Ryder Cup.
The stuff he got up to in his private life was disgusting. He thought he was untouchable and spent most of his rounds spitting and swearing.
Now getting what he deserves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'd imagine the odds on Woods not winning another major will tell you all you need to know about the likely hood of him winning (even finishing) this weekend.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
What are the odds on him winning the great British bake off?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Golf is a gentleman's game. Woods does not have an ounce of humility or humbleness in him. As great a golfer as he is/was it does not excuse his arrogance.

And yet the golf commentators and journos continue to treat him as some sort of god including Alliss which surprises me. He should have been villified by golf for his on and off course behaviour.

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
whenever i see golf on tv it aggravates me so much i have to turn tv not just over but off .....when i see golfers with there stupid caps/hats what ever they are called in magazines i want to rip it to shreds ......not keen on golf me

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/31159276

Injured Tiger Woods withdraws during first round at Torrey Pines
Tiger Woods has withdrawn from the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines in California because of apparent back pain, the PGA Tour has announced.

Woods, 39, withdrew after only 11 holes of his first round on Thursday.

The 14-time major champion was two over par when he spoke to his playing partners and walked gingerly off the North Course and into a waiting car.

His early departure comes after he shot a career-worst 82 in the second round at Phoenix last week.

...or not

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The real shame was that he was 50/1 or something for this tournament, wasn't long ago he was taking a nice chunk out of the market as MUGS continued to smash into him at carpet and a half, despite him being pony these days.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Strange, how someone so good can go backwards so quickly, he's not that old. I guess injuries are a major factor.
Reminds me of Mike Tyson, who was awesome in his prime, but was a shell of the same fighter in his mid 30's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here