Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship summer transfers 2014

albionite

May 20, 2009
Someone on talk sport the other day said we paid £2m for cog. Think he was a Mirror journo.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Out: Keith Andrews to Watford (Loan). I must have missed that one?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apart from saying COG cost £2m they are saying Keith Andrews on loan at Watford from us did we sign him last season or as I thought was he on loan to us.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
We are gnashing our teeth about our shit transfer window, but lots of our rivals appear to be in the same boat. The relegated teams have lost a lot of quality. The rest of the pack seem to be shuffling their pack. Forest are throwing money at the problem again. Boro appear to be going the 'Gus' type route. Watford have reverted to type. The Championship is mad!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Swear this fixtures because I seem to remember mentioning a lot of good players up for grabs on a free such as Chris Eagles!

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
There seem to be a few typos people are mentioning. Is Poyet going to west ham one of those or did that actually happen? From what I witnessed of him he regularly looked out if his depth at this level let along the premier league.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
They kept saying COG was not replacement for Ulloa, just an extra striker we were missing since Barnes.

No way we would have paid £2m for that.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
We are gnashing our teeth about our shit transfer window, but lots of our rivals appear to be in the same boat. The relegated teams have lost a lot of quality. The rest of the pack seem to be shuffling their pack. Forest are throwing money at the problem again. Boro appear to be going the 'Gus' type route. Watford have reverted to type. The Championship is mad!

Good brief summary.
Apart from Forest,Boro and Watford. There isn't a lot of ground-breaking stuff elsewhere. Especially with teams we are playing before transfer window shuts.

I'm going for Bolton as my surprise package this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here