El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Last edited:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Official? It's a article by a low rent Spurs hack working part time for an American newspaper :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The fact that they stayed up as comfortably as they did makes our inability to get there to join them even more irritating. I thought when we moved to the Amex that the pendulum would swing and we'd soon be lording it over them. The likelihood of this is now as far away as it was when we were at Withdean. I can't find it in myself to even try and take the piss out of them at the moment :down:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What is the purpose of this thread apart from encouraging a mass influx of Nigels appearing on NSC shortly? Just like when the UK opened it's borders to the Romanians. Well done Kieran.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Palace stayed up. They can be as dull as they like. The longer they stay up, the more it serves as a reminder of the Albion's highwater mark and disgracefully squandered chance by not even competing in that second leg. Poyet and that set of players has an awful lot to answer for. Especially as Watford rolled over in the play-off final also. suspect that golden opportunity is going top be a good few years coming round again for the Albion. Still, we DO have a lovely training ground. and we'll doubtless win all SORTS of awards from Accountancy Age for our slavish adherence to FFP. Hoorah!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The fact that they stayed up as comfortably as they did makes our inability to get there to join them even more irritating. I thought when we moved to the Amex that the pendulum would swing and we'd soon be lording it over them. The likelihood of this is now as far away as it was when we were at Withdean. I can't find it in myself to even try and take the piss out of them at the moment :down:

The law of averages says they will **** it up sooner than later.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What is the purpose of this thread apart from encouraging a mass influx of Nigels appearing on NSC shortly? Just like when the UK opened it's borders to the Romanians. Well done Kieran.

NSC was leaky this afternoon , Bozza needs to soak up the additional visitors and get the revenue streams flowing again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here