Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I foresee Sami in the papers tomorrow

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm getting a strong premonition that there will be features on Sami Hyypia in the Express, Guardian and Times tomorrow.

Something tells me he might be quoted on the new training ground, what he expects from players, the club's ambition to get into the Premier League and stay there, where it went wrong at Leverkusen and suchlike. Possibly something about the more tactical nature of German football, which he mentioned at the forum last night.

The Guardian - perhaps in a piece written by Sachin Nakrani - might even mention his visit to the Nelson in Trafalgar Street last week.

Spooky, I know. Sadly, this sixth sense is pretty useless as it doesn't seem to work on the results of horse races or even football matches.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I'm getting a strong premonition that there will be features on Sami Hyypia in the Express, Guardian and Times tomorrow.

Something tells me he might be quoted on the new training ground, what he expects from players, the club's ambition to get into the Premier League and stay there, where it went wrong at Leverkusen and suchlike. Possibly something about the more tactical nature of German football, which he mentioned at the forum last night.

The Guardian - perhaps in a piece written by Sachin Nakrani - might even mention his visit to the Nelson in Trafalgar Street last week.

Spooky, I know. Sadly, this sixth sense is pretty useless as it doesn't seem to work on the results of horse races or even football matches.

I bet you could even use your sixth sense to tell us what has happened to Silent Knight and his shares

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Which one says that he is already deeply unhappy here due to the lack of transfer activity, investment in players, and ambition shown by the BHAFC hierarchy, and bemoans the fact that he has been misled and it "isn't the job that he signed up for"?

I'm sure I saw this reported on NSC somewhere, so it must be true :dunce:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The night before the attacks on the twin towers I dreamt I was having it off with Claire out of steps in a public toilet.

When I saw those planes hit on 9/11... I knew I wasn't psychic.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Which one says that he is already deeply unhappy here due to the lack of transfer activity, investment in players, and ambition shown by the BHAFC hierarchy, and bemoans the fact that he has been misled and it "isn't the job that he signed up for"?

I'm sure I saw this reported on NSC somewhere, so it must be true :dunce:

:bowdown: You are obviously a clairvoyant, that one happens at the end of the season though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The night before the attacks on the twin towers I dreamt I was having it off with Claire out of steps in a public toilet.

I had the same dream, I just hope it wasn't me that had sloppy seconds.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
If Not Andy Naylor were to look deeper into his crystal balls he would see that Sami would be saying in The Times that "English players are tactically clueless" and that he is, of course, setting his sights on the, er, Premier League.....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Claire in the community more likely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here