Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Wednesday video preview (from Owlstalk)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sounds like he isn't the full ticket

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This.

Speaks a lot of sense actually, I think we're going to get dicked.

10/3 for a Wednesday win. Decent price that at Labrokes.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
That's the best pronunciation of Bayer Leverkusen I've ever heard

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Classy Lads. Lets take the piss out of someone with learning difficulties/speech impediments. Take it a member of your families don't suffer with this?

Because nobody else has ever pronounced something strangely.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Classy Lads. Lets take the piss out of someone with learning difficulties/speech impediments. Take it a member of your families don't suffer with this?

Who is taking the piss out of someone with learning difficulties? Seriously mate get off your high horse you are embarrassing yourself. It's clear the bloke isn't right and that's why no one IS TAKING THE PISS.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Who is taking the piss out of someone with learning difficulties? Seriously mate get off your high horse you are embarrassing yourself. It's clear the bloke isn't right and that's why no one IS TAKING THE PISS.

Im not on my high horse but i have a brother who suffers like this and has the piss taken out of him so excuse me for feeling strongly about it.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Sounds like he isn't the full ticket

I took the time to find out .... he is epileptic .....so "sound" or speech is easily explained.....otherwise I would suggest he is the full ticket!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ask the OP, was that his intention, I very much doubt it. Sorry if I caused offence, wasn't intentional.

Correct - absolutely nothing of the sort intended from me either.

In fact what struck me most was how strange his extremely high opinion of our summer's business is; seemingly based purely on his high regard of O'Grady and Hyypia's record at Leverkeusen.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Our equivalent YouTube blogger reminds me of a shopping telly presenter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here