Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving nsc a swerve

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I cannot believe the volume of bleating and moaning on nsc from such a bunch of myopic and entitled "fans" as we have seen in the last couple of days. It's like a kindergarten of spoilt children having simultaneous tantrums.

Well done. You've managed to take the shine off one the best times the year. Time for me to step away. I'll see some of you on Saturday.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I cannot believe the volume of bleating and moaning on nsc from such a bunch of myopic and entitled "fans" as we have seen in the last couple of days. It's like a kindergarten of spoilt children having simultaneous tantrums.

Well done. You've managed to take the shine off one the best times the year. Time for me to step away. I'll see some of you on Saturday.

Thanks for letting us know, I won't bother waiting for your posts now.

larus

Agreed. Then they go on about TB lacking ambition FFS. Some of them are seriously thick that they can't seem to understand FFP and that the club needs to be run as a business and not lose money.

Compared to out 100 odd years of history, these are the good times. We've had 4 years in the top division in our entire history, and are, in relative terms, currently enjoying one of the most successful periods in our history and are clearly building for the future, yet quite a number of fans still appear angry. I honestly don't understand.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
look-at-me.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Off you toddle then. If you can't see that there may be room for a bit of concern on the playing side, you may be best to stick your head in the sand.

I think the close season has turned into a shambles. maybe it has for other teams but I only care about the Albion. Will I stamp my feet and refuse to go? Of course not but I feel quite entitled to state that I have been none too impressed by our moves in the transfer market since January. If we haven't got funds to buy Championship players, so be it but don't expect me to be happy about it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I've checked & 19 minutes later he's still signed on, counting the replies whilst feeling slightly annoyed that he just can't respond otherwise he'll look super silly, but he really does want to

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Agreed. Then they go on about TB lacking ambition FFS. Some of them are seriously thick that they can't seem to understand FFP and that the club needs to be run as a business and not lose money.

Compared to out 100 odd years of history, these are the good times. We've had 4 years in the top division in our entire history, and are, in relative terms, currently enjoying one of the most successful periods in our history and are clearly building for the future, yet quite a number of fans still appear angry. I honestly don't understand.

Good post. Only six times in our history did we finish higher than we did last season - and for five of the other times, we were in a run-down stadium, with mounting debts and no vision for the future. Today, we're a comfortable Championship team (really can't see us going down this year), based in a top-class stadium, with debts under control and exciting long-term plans for an academy. When you compare it with going to Priestfield, watching the rubbish we had then, it's like being in paradise

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Good ****ing riddance you rose-tinted-spectacle-wearing club suck-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here