Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday given a final 250 tickets

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Will we REALLY get more than 20k Albion fans through the doors? All quiet on the transfer front so far, summer holidays etc......

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Holidays will mean a fair few less people from our side of things. If there are 24k in there we would have done well

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
2,434 seats available for sale (not inc those not available in the south) so not too shabby - so "official" attendance should be around 26-27,000 with 23-24,000 at the game I reckon

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The big club sold out. Suspect they will shift the extra too

Should make for a good atmosphere on Saturday. Hope we sell a few more

They must have got these extra tickets yesterday as it was reported on their official website in the afternoon.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Come on Brighton fans if you are still trying to decide I am due at a friends party all day and evening but I am still fitting in the game. If we want to be a big club we need to turn up.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Looking forward to this - new seat in E3 halfway towards the away lot so hoping that Wednesday can bring some noise with them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Wednesday :lolol: are so massive it hurts.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well, if they can't get in, lest anyone has forgotten, there's always Little Monster Bash

When: 9th August 2014

Where: Stanmer Park, Brighton

Size: 10,000

www.littlemonstersbash.co.uk

A fun Festival for Little Monsters

Little Monsters Bash is a new 1 day festival for mini festival goers aged 0-10 years old and their families. Held at the glorious grounds of Stanmer Park in Brighton, East Sussex the event will be a full day of celebrity live acts and shows aimed at Little Monsters.

Includes: Dick and Dom, The Octonauts, Peppa Pig and her little brother George, Live yoga with Yo Jo Jo from Waybuloo, The Go!Go!Go! Show, Britains Got Talent star Ventriloquist Steve Hewlett AND…

The Great Big Gig, a 12 piece soul band including special guest Katy Ashworth from Cbeebies.

DON'T FORGET TO DRESS ACCORDINGLY

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here