Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you spend per home game (at the stadium) on food and drink?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Another poster on here recently commented that he spent north of £35 on refreshments per home game, at the AMEX, for him and his lad.

Is this representative of what people are spending at the kiosks?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
About £20 for the two of us usually. Couple of £7 'three items' deals and an extra cuppa, bag of sweets or whatever.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
2/3 beers and a pie, £12-16 (old prices)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Honestly I now spend nothing as it's just become too expensive in the last year or so. I usually have a pint in my local and a bite to eat at home and this probably saves me somewhere in the region of £7 per game from what I did spend in the first season at The Amex.

If ticket prices continue to go up, then my attendance at home games will be the next thing to give up, but I hope this doesn't happen. I know we're in the Championship and people will say 'that's the cost of football' but I never thought 25 years ago that there would become a time when I felt I couldn't afford to go to matches. Sign of the times I'm afraid.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
On the odd occasion i might buy a pint

ahall

Oct 29, 2012
bovril at half time for cold season at half time
coke post match for warm season

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sometimes I buy a pie, then another one. Then I buy one more because my other half asks me to bring one home, and then I have to sit on the bus with it knowing full well that I could eat it and say they ran out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Depends how many are in the round.....£30ish probably.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
About £2 on a hot chocolate or tea while waiting for the train home.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
Will be spending less this season.its getting a bit steep to pay for myself and junior Bernster inside the stadium.we will fuel up before we get to the Amex and bring our own drinks and snacks for half time etc.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
That be me! But no more. I aim this season to spend next to nothing in the ground. Maybe the odd pint here and there but no more of this "2 pints and two pies pre match, pint at half time and pie and pint (or two) post match" malarkey.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here