Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Results.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Loosing means I drink to drown the sorrows, winning means I drink to celebrate victory, draw means I drink because we atleast got a point - so really, it's a win win situation

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
an away win is always sweet and I'm really pleased for all the fans that travelled

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I am getter better at coping with defeat.

When palace were the first team to beat us at the Amex I refused to get out of bed for 2 days.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Losing totally spoils my weekend. I won't buy the paper on the Sunday and often don't bother with MOTD either.

Exactly this but swap MOTD for the FLS

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I am getting better at dealing with a Brighton defeat. I should be, I am 66 years old, ffs. I must admit though when we lose my whole weekend takes a nose dive. I try to tell myself to get a grip, they can't win every week but my mood definitely dips. I know it's irrational and I shouldn't take it so seriously but that's life as a Brighton supporter, I suppose.
I keep saying to myself we have never had it so good. I tell myself that we are doing fine, winning more than we lose and in truth am a bit frightened of going up and getting stuffed every week, that's not going to be much fun, is it?
Then again the season starts this weekend and I want promotion. If Palace go down as well it's a bonus.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here