Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticket booth at Brighton station

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You can buy at the stadium itself, and I'd be surprised if you couldn't do that right up until kick-off.

Jan 30, 2008
You can buy at the stadium itself, and I'd be surprised if you couldn't do that right up until kick-off.
Just from the point of being in Brighton before the game , that club shop might be a bit claustraphobic:eek: do you reckon a fee will be charged, dont see why as it's a pay on the day purchase???
Regards
DR

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just from the point of being in Brighton before the game , that club shop might be a bit claustraphobic:eek: do you reckon a fee will be charged, dont see why as it's a pay on the day purchase???
Regards
DR

Ticketing at the stadium doesn't happen in the shop any more.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The Club are installing ticket kiosks along the exterior of the Stadium for this Season, you'll be able to buy tickets from there on match days.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Regards
DR

The only way to avoid the booking fee is to print off the ticket at home. I reckon the £1.50 fee will be charged as a human interaction is involved or as posted above they'll probably stick £2 onto the ticket price if you turn up and pay at the ticket window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here