Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The best appointment made by Tony Bloom, possibly the best appointment made by BHAFC ever. TOTAL trust from me right now.

The world changes, he may not always be the perfect employee, but he is right now.

Discuss.......

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Seems to be doing a fine job! Great responsible house keeping! Abiding to FFP is very important and most likely, with a well run academy the key to our long term future and success!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Total and UTTER knob who has RUINED the club, the GUS bus would be in the Prem now if it wasn't for his INTERFERING

It's time to stop talking and organise a MASSIVE PROTEST. I suggest you sneak into the ground Saturday on a miniature fire engine, and then GUPPY and the six other dwarves run out of it and shower Barber with MONOPOLY money to demonstrate that we are fed up with him playing games with us, before leaving to tumultuous applause from all four corners of the ground.

DON'T do it 80 minutes into the match though, as there will be no one to applaud you.

One ARS, One Ambition.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It's time to stop talking and organise a MASSIVE PROTEST. I suggest you sneak into the ground Saturday on a miniature fire engine, and then GUPPY and the six other dwarves run out of it and shower Barber with MONOPOLY money to demonstrate that we are fed up with him playing games with us, before leaving to tumultuous applause from all four corners of the ground.

DON'T do it 80 minutes into the match though, as there will be no one to applaud you.

One ARS, One Ambition.

I told you to KEEP the plans under WRAPS or Barber will BOTTLE it and not TURN up like Bellotti did

Jan 30, 2008
The best appointment made by Tony Bloom, possibly the best appointment made by BHAFC ever. TOTAL trust from me right now.

The world changes, he may not always be the perfect employee, but he is right now.

Discuss.......
where does mullery and melia fit in then ......deary me short memory???
Regards
DR

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
keep-calm-and-brown-nose.png

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
PB is ok. Do not agree with all he does but at least he speaks to people and is not aloof. I would rate him around 7.1528 at the moment.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
PB is ok. Do not agree with all he does but at least he speaks to people and is not aloof. I would rate him around 7.1528 at the moment.

I'll exit this as quick as I entered but what are you rating him on?

If it's answering fans emails then he gets a big score ... otherwise I fail to see the positives, or even negatives. I detest the infiltration of PR and Teflon into football so he's the wrong side of 5 for me

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
where does mullery and melia fit in then ......deary me short memory???
Regards
DR
Playing/management staff come and go with amazing regularity, Barber has an opportunity to build a football club beyond those short/medium term appointments.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Tempted to get a new shirt with "R. Slicker" on the back but the people at the club shop might not be as daft as I'd hope.

Jan 30, 2008
Playing/management staff come and go with amazing regularity, Barber has an opportunity to build a football club beyond those short/medium term appointments.
If you say so , don't know the bloke but is he football fan or a buisness man??? , don't say both because it's one or the other in my book???
Regards
Dr

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Shirley his role is to get the fans 'onside' with things we want to hear, one of the boys as it were. The art of man management, or fan management in this case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here