Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highest rated training facilities in the country

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Stunning feat, huge congratulations must go to Martin Perry, David Burke and John Morling and of course Tony Bloom for providing the money.
Considering the cash Chelsea spent on theirs and the size of the place is one hell of an impressive stat. Take in the fact Barber said 'forget about the rest' (or words to that effect) shows what a impressive fact that is

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its worth will be measured when we see how many top players that we want to sign or loan choose Brighton because of the training facilities ( and The Amex) when others match or beat our offers.
In the long run it will need to turn kids into players capable of playing in the first team or creating millions in sales for the club.
Obviously it will improve our existing squad and kids but it must be an attraction for top players to want to come to us.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Fantastic achievement and enjoy it whilst it lasts as imagine this one may be number 1 shortly!!!
eregu6a7.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Obviously I believe everything the club say without question, and it's very good to hear, but as someone who regularly visits training grounds for work, I find that incredible. It's streets ahead of Fulham, QPR, West Ham and Palace - but Arsenal? Tottenham? I must look more closely next time I'm there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here