Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
A little unpopular at the moment...

The club and the fans seem less than impressed.

Justified ??

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Personally, I think Naylor has the excuse of wanting to earn a living...even though the ridiculously early statement from him has undoubtedly caused problems.

Bozza on the other hand.......is merely an attention seeking disgrace.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Personally, I think Naylor has the excuse of wanting to earn a living...even though the ridiculously early statement from him has undoubtedly caused problems.

Bozza on the other hand.......is merely an attention seeking disgrace.

Careful :)

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I've never been Naylor's greatest fan but at least he's given us something positive to hope for over the last couple of weeks. It's not his fault that the club has failed to deliver.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Mr Naylor might as well start looking for a job back in Staffordshire, near his beloved Stoke, he ain't ever gonna be ITK whilst TB is in charge.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Never rated him. He is pissing in the wind when it comes to exclusives.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I've never been Naylor's greatest fan but at least he's given us something positive to hope for over the last couple of weeks. It's not his fault that the club has failed to deliver.

Harsh... From what I made of tonight's forum, we have our main targets and Clayton, Baldock and possibly Ward are not top of the list.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

So if he said we were getting premiership players on loan but they didn't come it would be the clubs failure to deliver????

OK positive for you: we are signing Lansbury, Rhodes, VIRGIL van Dijk plus Lindgard and 2 other prem player on loan. However if they don't come , don't blame me!

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Mr Naylor might as well start looking for a job back in Staffordshire, near his beloved Stoke, he ain't ever gonna be ITK whilst TB is in charge.

I don't think any journalist would be in the know. The club is pretty much locked down with regards to transfer activity. You get the odd teasing message on here from Bozza. As Tony said today, he's not commenting on speculation. Until the deal is done it's all nonsense as we've found out today supposedly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

And therein lies the rub. Naylor being scapegoated. Meanwhile, our club's recruitment failings this close season is the issue that really requires attention.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Ward is a done deal.... (Watch this space)

But I'm suggesting that there are a few targets higher up the pecking order on the 'wish list'

A central midfielder, centre half and target man possibly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Harsh... From what I made of tonight's forum, we have our main targets and Clayton, Baldock and possibly Ward are not top of the list.

Not sure that is right. The club's fan's forum 'spin doctoring' to cover its failure to get (player acquisition) deals over the line was, frankly, laughable. You appear to have swallowed their BS hook, line and sinker - are you really that gullible!?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Not sure that is right. The club's fan's forum 'spin doctoring' to cover its failure to get (player acquisition) deals over the line was, frankly, laughable. You appear to have swallowed their BS hook, line and sinker - are you really that gullible!?

The honest answer is we both don't know, but I trust on TB and have every confidence he will deliver in terms of ensuring we have a competitive squad come Sep 1st.

Do I believe we have other targets ? Yes. Does that make me gullible ? No.

You'd be pretty naive to believe we won't strengthen in the coming weeks IMO

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here