Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clayton - another one bites the dust?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why not just merge it, rather than belittle someone?

Because merging threads is actually a bit of a ball ache, and it shouldn't really be necessary, when TWO of the first FOUR threads on the front page are about the same subject.

Bore off. Only saw it happening on the other thread after I posted. God, you can be a facetious tit sometimes considering you are supposed to be a moderator.

You still knew the other thread(s) were running. Pointless.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Because merging threads is actually a bit of a ball ache, and it shouldn't really be necessary, when TWO of the first FOUR threads on the front page are about the same subject.

You still knew the other thread(s) were running. Pointless.

Well if that makes you feel bigger and important then good for you.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
16534-Snickers-v.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well if that makes you feel bigger and important then good for you.

Amusing.

That's the exact mindset I attribute to the cocks who insist on starting their very own threads on existing topics, so that their own so-much-more-important news / opinion has to be seen by everyone.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
That's the exact mindset I attribute to the cocks who insist on starting their very own threads on existing topics, so that their own so-much-more-important news / opinion has to be seen by everyone.

Nice. Really nice for a moderator. Seems people are right about you. Do us all a favour and foxtrot oscar.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Amusing.

Why don't you check how many threads I have started down the years. In fact I'll tell you, hardly any! So why don't you shove you shove your over-inflated self-important opinion where the sun doesn't shine. Mind you, that could be anywhere on you. Doesn't bode well for this board when a mod behaves like you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nice. Really nice for a moderator. Seems people are right about you. Do us all a favour and foxtrot oscar.

I EXPECT this behaviour and attitude from a mod. It's what they're supposed to do.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Why don't you check how many threads I have started down the years. In fact I'll tell you, hardly any! So why don't you shove you shove your over-inflated self-important opinion where the sun doesn't shine. Mind you, that could be anywhere on you. Doesn't bode well for this board when a mod behaves like you.

Does HKFC live in a windowless panic room ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here