Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unusual photography angles above Brighton

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re-drones-eye-view-Brightons-piers-parks.html << more pictures on link

palacepier.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What does a drone look like? Are they those annoying whiny model planes? In which case a 'trained drone pilot' is bigging yourself up somewhat.

Like this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407245942.475602.jpg

He also uses his drone to hover over serious car crashes, and take photos for media outlets of the exact spot where somebody dies, so we can all feel involved.
:thumbsup:

Apr 29, 2012
Like this:

View attachment 57023

He also uses his drone to hover over serious car crashes, and take photos for media outlets of the exact spot where somebody dies, so we can all feel involved.
:thumbsup:

Oi leave it, he's my mate!

He does that FOC to assist Sussex Police, the Forensic Collision investigation team for an aerial survey of the crash, it helps them get the road open quicker!

peter007

Aug 5, 2014
Sussex Police get him to see how effective it is to help them do their job, that department is after a drone and its building a case for them to have one, it does an aerial survey in minutes that would usually takes hours, thats good news for anyone who has a car and gets stuck in all that traffic, if the road gets opened in three hours rather than six, thats great for us, well done drone man!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oi leave it, he's my mate!

He does that FOC to assist Sussex Police, the Forensic Collision investigation team for an aerial survey of the crash, it helps them get the road open quicker!

Sorry, yes, to be fair you're right, he does help out occasionally. Think I let my recent frustrations with a particular individual (not Eddie!) get the better of me there. Rubberneckers do my nut in, especially when you've got a nasty situation going on, and there are one or two out there who seem to do it professionally. Again, not him. I cheerfully take that back :)

Lush

Mods' Pet
So is it legal to use a drone to take photos of you nude sunbathing in your own back garden, if you were, indeed, nude sunbathing?

I only say this because I noticed one buzzing overhead the other day...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
So is it legal to use a drone to take photos of you nude sunbathing in your own back garden, if you were, indeed, nude sunbathing?

No, because it would be deemed a violation of privacy - you have a 'reasonable expectation' of privacy while in your back garden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here