Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Durham Royal London 1 Day Cup Today 14.00 SkySports2

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sussex with a injury hit squad thus far have played 2 and yes have lost 2 in the new 50 over format , Wright sidestrain , Yardy shoulder problem , will probably still be missing ,Jordan away on international duties ,and Prior due to go under the knife , so its going to be tough .

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Sorry mate , cricket causes me a lot of agro.
i can never decide weather to watch it , or watch the paint dry after ive finished a good hard days painting

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sorry mate , cricket causes me a lot of agro.
i can never decide weather to watch it , or watch the paint dry after ive finished a good hard days painting

Not a problem as this match finished over 3 months ago so im sure by now whatever you have painted has dried by now :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry, has there been a delay for rain ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not a problem as this match finished over 3 months ago so im sure by now whatever you have painted has dried by now :lolol:

I wonder what caused him to make his 10th post on an obscure and dated thread he had absolutely no interest in.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Paint contains some nasty substances , too much of it can be like drinking real ale out of a plastic glass , though why they are called glasses when they are plastic cups im not really sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here