Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Reserves fixtures.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I believe that our reserves will be changing leagues this year because of our grade 1 status. Are the fixtures out yet.? To season ticket holders this could be a good night out as it is free.Games are still being played at Lancing.
I went a couple of times last year and it is really interesting seeing the likes of Walton.is it right that 3 over 21s can play or have things changed nowwe are in a different competition?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Are the under 21s the same as the reserves? I thought we had a "development squad" and an "under 21s"?

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Who do you know where they are played? Doesn't mention it :(

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Do we now have a full sized pitch at the training ground or is the plan to continue using Lancing FC? Surely having grade one is about the facilities as well as calibre of player?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't think they have the facilities for a "crowd" at the training ground do they, hence competitive matches being at Lancing?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Culver Road isn't Lancing FC is it? Its the Sussex County FA's ground.

The DS will continue to play there (and occasionally at the AMex). the training ground has lots a pitches (obviously) but no spectator facilities.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Home matches are normally at Lancing Fc. The games are shown on you tube.
Yes but as mentioned before, some will be at amex.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Yes but as mentioned before, some will be at amex.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/un

The Seagulls will see Premier League sides Newcastle United, Aston Villa and Arsenal all visit the south coast during the campaign and all three fixtures will be played at the Amex, while the remaining home games will be hosted at Culver Road.*

As per previous seasons, admission to under-21 fixtures is free to Albion season ticket holders on production of their smartcard but there is a charge for non-season ticket holders that will be announced prior to the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here