Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moose from TalkSport

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Ian Abrahams (moose) from TalkSport is reporting that Ward, Clayton and Baldock 'look set to arrive at The Amex before the big kick-off!

He's a genuinely reliable source and was among the first to report the imminent signing of Stockdale!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He's just read the article from the Argus on Saturday.

Until anyone actually officially signs I'm not holding my breath.

Clayton apparently due to play again tonight for Huddersfield - make of that what you will.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
He was also one of the first to break the news when we signed CMS (much to his disgust as a west ham fan, as they were in for him too).

Good news!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
He's just read the article from the Argus on Saturday.

Until anyone actually officially signs I'm not holding my breath.

Clayton apparently due to play again tonight for Huddersfield - make of that what you will.

He told me he's heard this from his own independent sources!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Moose is usually sound. So possibly great news.

I saw a Bristol City source mention that we've agreed a fee with them for Baldock aswell.

He tweeted we had a new keeper two days before Stockdale arrived, although to be fair, it was a fairly open secret.

I like this tweet from yesterday.

[tweet]496373598777782272[/tweet]

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm aware of who Moose's source is, and i'd be pretty encouraged by this news - all bodes well.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
He tweeted we had a new keeper two days before Stockdale arrived, although to be fair, it was a fairly open secret.

He's was actually tweeting subtle clues about Stockdale signing at least a week before it happened!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Well he is clearly not talking about the current squad, so that is encouraging about imminent signings.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ian Abrahams claims he his own "independent sources" for asserting that the three targets are on their way...

[tweet]496526958713643009[/tweet]

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
these 3. Not bad. Sure i can understand Clayton, Ward but Is Baldock suppose to be Ulloa's replacement?. Underwhelming If true, hardly a statement of Intent really. I know you can't please all fans but the club need to give something the fans to shout about so to speak. Even after the sale of Barnes, Bridcutt and Ulloa we've not spent out anything really. I know the big FFP comes Into play but surely Bridcutt's and Ulloa's sale should have covered that. What about about the budget before these two was sold. Surely our hands can't be that tied behind out backs. Does anyone know when the finance reports will be released?. I would like to see It. Not that I have any knowledge on finance but It would take a rocket scientist to see where the money Is leaking. If BHAFC was a ship we would have sunk by now.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Been told by a mate (who supposedly has sources and is a Bristol City fan) that the fee for Baldock is about £4 million. We both agree that's a bit steep but they really didn't want to let him go.

IF this is true then I feel this is Ulloas replacement and just hope the lad can hit the ground running

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Been told by a mate (who supposedly has sources and is a Bristol City fan) that the fee for Baldock is about £4 million. We both agree that's a bit steep but they really didn't want to let him go.

IF this is true then I feel this is Ulloas replacement and just hope the lad can hit the ground running

God above I hope that's not true. 2mil tops! Otherwise we might as well just piss the Ulloa cash up a wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here