Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham away

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Who's going?

With 1500 tickets available surely a sell out to start the season from us?

How do people reckon our away support will compare this season? You'd like to think with
Fulham,brentford,watford,reading,millwall and charlton we should have a solid average.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Yep, plus my Mrs... unless she has to work in which case I have to find a 'plus one' amongst my mates, none of whom support Th'Albion.

W4nkers... :rolleyes:

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Who's going?

With 1500 tickets available surely a sell out to start the season from us?

How do people reckon our away support will compare this season? You'd like to think with
Fulham,brentford,watford,reading,millwall and charlton we should have a solid average.

I'm sure there will be more than 1500 tickets available. My guess is we'll take 1250ish

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
1500 is the initial allocation, pretty sure we took close to 2000 last August in the same weekend so will be the same again.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Seeing as Sheff wed are bringing down 2,500 to the Amex this weekend if we only take 1,500 to Birmingham for the first away game of the season IMO that's a poor turnout

I'll be there

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Annual pilgrimage for me.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seeing as Sheff wed are bringing down 2,500 to the Amex this weekend if we only take 1,500 to Birmingham for the first away game of the season IMO that's a poor turnout

I'll be there

To be fair, Weds are a bigger club than us, it's only to be expected.

:laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not me and Mini, relaxing in the Florida sun.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I'd love to book two right now, but the new on line system has decided I have moved and no matter how many times I change the details back it still won't change it. :facepalm:

Give Supporter Services a bell. They sorted the same issue for me on the phone straight away and I ordered Brum tix on line a day later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here