Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward - Done Deal (pending medical)

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Im hearing that everything has been agreed (wage and valuation), pending a medical. No idea when it will be announced.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Im hearing that everything has been agreed (wage and valuation), pending a medical. No idea when it will be announced.

Medical is today, if all goes well there will be a press conference probably Wednesday to unveil him to local/national/international media.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
A cheeky scamp also posted this on the other Ward thread.
[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] Press conference? That bit's a joke I take it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wednesday ? why the delay to announce ?

Good info , sounds positive.

Any time scales on Clayton / Baldock.

Did Baldock get included in Citys team photo today ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Hughes on the bench for me

I don't get this but it seems to be the general opinion on here. We've signed an experienced international who has spent pretty much his whole career in the top flight, a career that has seen very few injuries and were benching him before a balls been kicked.

No offence to you directly but this view point seems a bit bizarre.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
I don't get this but it seems to be the general opinion on here. We've signed an experienced international who has spent pretty much his whole career in the top flight, a career that has seen very few injuries and were benching him before a balls been kicked.

No offence to you directly but this view point seems a bit bizarre.

I thought it was bizarre watching him play awful against Peterborough and Southampton. Dunk/Greer for me all the way.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Great news if true about Ward. Really hope we can get at least one more in by the weekend and then a couple more before the end of August (obviously ideally three or four in by the weekend but sounds like it's not that likely now).

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great news if true about Ward. Really hope we can get at least one more in by the weekend and then a couple more before the end of August (obviously ideally three or four in by the weekend but sounds like it's not that likely now).

All of this. Just wonder in reality how likely Baldock really is.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here