Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Leo Ulloa Was Now For Sale.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Assuming the Albion had never signed Leo, but had the same scoring record for Leicester City, I took to thinking what the response would be upon hearing that they were willing to sell and that Albion had made enquires.

Taking all the subjectivity away in the knowledge that Leo was never an Albion player...

What would people be writing in NSC about this prospect ?

And what would people think a reasonable fee was ?

This is done on the assumption that we had been given £8m for another one of our players by a different club a few weeks back.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We could never afford him , out of our price range and stuff about FFP I would think.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We'd have no chance in a million years of signing him. A Premiership club's best striker willing to drop a division? Not happening.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Can we assume that the club have become a spending club or assume that wehave sold CMS back to Posh, who have been taken over by the Saudi King, for £12 million?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Well we wouldnot have the Ulloa money so we would not be in for him as he is way out of our price range.

We are a negative bunch though. No doubt we would be unimpressed. Ernest would i sist we brough english.
I mean who is Ulloa anyway?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Are we assuming Albion are in the Premier League? If so, I would imagine that we COULD afford him but even so, I would suggest £8m was too much money to spend on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here