Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season - Where do you place your accumulators??

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
No Sky have ended their free bet club I am at a loose end as to where to place my weekly £20 accumulator. Any bookies have any special offers?? I know Hills used to do money bsck as a free bet if one leg let you down.

Also seen that Paddy Power are doing £20 on a top PL goalscorer and £2 as a free bet every time he scores, looks like a reasonable offer, I am sure there will be half a dozen you can name off the top of your head who will make sure you'll get back more in free bets than your original stake.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
No Sky have ended their free bet club I am at a loose end as to where to place my weekly £20 accumulator. Any bookies have any special offers?? I know Hills used to do money bsck as a free bet if one leg let you down.

Also seen that Paddy Power are doing £20 on a top PL goalscorer and £2 as a free bet every time he scores, looks like a reasonable offer, I am sure there will be half a dozen you can name off the top of your head who will make sure you'll get back more in free bets than your original stake.

The PP free bets are only good if you have a regular account and place at least £10 in bets there a month, always check the small print as some of these offers are worthless and others priceless

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The PP free bets are only good if you have a regular account and place at least £10 in bets there a month, always check the small print as some of these offers are worthless and others priceless

can you tell us about the priceless ones then? t'others, i'm not interested in; ta

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im lazy and use Skybet , though i am doing my bit to buy us another player joining the sky transfer fund , though im not sure what type of player 250k will get you these days

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Very tricky this year. If Wenger plays Sanchez as a striker, he is value at 16/1. Other than that for accas, I am sticking real Madrid, Ajax and Juve to win their respective leagues.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I hope I'm wrong but I'm not sure he'll get that many. No idea why but I just don't see him flourishing next year at all.

I don't see that as good value.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
As with most bets the answer is the firm giving the best odds (and I can get on with).

Bet365 usually give you a 25% deposit bonus (up to £400) at the start of the season - a free one-er every season.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Very tricky this year. If Wenger plays Sanchez as a striker, he is value at 16/1. Other than that for accas, I am sticking real Madrid, Ajax and Juve to win their respective leagues.

madrid's a bit scary. how about a nice warm munich?

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
As with most bets the answer is the firm giving the best odds (and I can get on with).

Bet365 usually give you a 25% deposit bonus (up to £400) at the start of the season - a free one-er every season.

Agree with 8ace, Bet365 also do their free matched £50 bet in running offer a few times a season which can be quite lucrative.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
madrid's a bit scary. how about a nice warm munich?

Just think Barca are not what they were and athletico have lost some players. Real have bought well imo and appear more stable. Could be wrong though.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Be smart and use your money for something worthwhile. Gambling is a mugs' game.

Well I guess that is the punters choice. Some may say going to the cinema, eating out, smoking, drinking are all mugs games. You pays your money and you makes your choice. I say good luck to anyone who has a flutter, but would suggest they do so with discipline.:)

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Racing Post football supplement tomorrow will have all the special bets and offers detailed

arse. just created a monster. 14 fold acca. i might cobble
together summat better informed an realistic 2moz:p

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here