Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You lot should be in for Billy Sharp

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
It appears that Koeman does not want him around and will let him go on a free. He is reported to be on stiff wages (which is why he is not in a hurry to leave the employ of Saints) but he is a still a cracking good championship-level striker. With the wonga you got for Ullojah you should be able to afford his wages for a season until his contract expires at SFC.

Good striker...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It appears that Koeman does not want him around and will let him go on a free. He is reported to be on stiff wages (which is why he is not in a hurry to leave the employ of Saints) but he is a still a cracking good championship-level striker. With the wonga you got for Ullojah you should be able to afford his wages for a season until his contract expires at SFC.

Good striker...

No thanks. He is carrying an injury and that was before Dunk kicked him.

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
what you all on about. He is running around at Saints training ground as we speak.

Good little striker. With respect, better than you got at the moment (with exception of lualua)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
No f**king way do I want that odious little c**t anywhere near my club.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
what you all on about. He is running around at Saints training ground as we speak.

Good little striker. With respect, better than you got at the moment (with exception of lualua)

Dunk mercilessly not only ended Sharpe's career but also took his life with a mildly mistimed challenge, such was the impact on Donny that they were relegated solely because of Dunk's murderous tackle on the opening day of the '11-'12 season. Donny chairman has been quoted saying that he had considered legal action against Dunk for this most heinous of crimes.

I'd take Sharpe here, if only for his Jesus like healing abilities.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No thanks.Shit goal scoring record for the last few years.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Don't be ridiculous. How can this be? We held a minute's silence at the Amex for his broken career. I've still got the candle.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Ignore them, they're in a feeding frenzy whipped up by the magnitude of their razor-like wit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here