Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To anyone who has moved seats this season.......

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope. I'm pretty sure when I moved seats I was told they would be sent out in June. Even if I misheard and they said July, it's now August. I'm not going to panic yet, there's still a five more post days to go before kick off, but one of my friends can't make the opening day and needs his to pass on to the guy taking his place.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't worry about it. You'll have had a confirmatory email of your seat change. Hopefully you'll have saved it. If your ticket doesn't turn up on time, just print off the email on Saturday and take it along to the ticket office (assuming the proper efficient ticket office has re-opened, not that shit Albanian Post Office affair in West Stand reception area). They'll be able to run you up a replacement ST in about ten seconds flat.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Don't worry about it. You'll have had a confirmatory email of your seat change. Hopefully you'll have saved it. If your ticket doesn't turn up on time, just print off the email on Saturday and take it along to the ticket office (assuming the proper efficient ticket office has re-opened, not that shit Albanian Post Office affair in West Stand reception area). They'll be able to run you up a replacement ST in about ten seconds flat.

Cheers Tom

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This page has saved me a call to the club. I'll await the post.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If worst comes to the very worst, just take along your Fan Number to the ticket office. If you've paid for the game, you won't miss it, tho might be prudent to get along there a wee bit earlier than you otherwise would have done, in case of queues.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

I haven't received anything. No confirming email, no new season ticket. Tried calling the ticket office, but 10th in the queue so sent an email.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I haven't received anything. No confirming email, no new season ticket. Tried calling the ticket office, but 10th in the queue so sent an email.

Tried logging in to the ticketing bit of the official site with your Fan Number? That should hopefully have a record of your transaction and your currently allocated seat number.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Still not had ours yet the ticket office said oh well if they don't turn up you can have a paper ticket!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here