Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket cards

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Yep, moved to the North and not yet had my new card. I don't know why the club leave it to the last minute when the fixtures have been out for nearly two months.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We've moved forward one row, but haven't received our new tickets yet. I did hear somewhere that they were being sent out Aug 4th ie today.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I know we've been through this before but quite why the club feel the need to leave these things to the last minute I've no idea. Don't suppose anyone has their new parking permit yet-still waiting for ours (as well as my new season ticket). The only consolation is that they've always been the same and on more than one occasion I've not received my season ticket in time for the new season. Odd way to run a business.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I called them about this on Friday, was assured that someone had gone to supervise over 4000 of them being mailed out that very day, so should arrive Mon / Tues

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Has anybody got their car park permit yet? A couple if weeks ago the club told me they would be out by the end of July. Either get them out in good time or have the sense to tell people what is going on.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Has anybody got their car park permit yet? A couple if weeks ago the club told me they would be out by the end of July. Either get them out in good time or have the sense to tell people what is going on.

Nope no sign of mine yet. I had forgotten about it until today. I'm guessing we'll get them in the next day or so.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone had their "Free Harvey's" voucher yet? I'm sure we were promised two free pints a game if we spent the off-season being positive.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I started a thread about this a few days ago but got shot down in flames by all the w@&#£%s on here. (Still no ticket)

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Yep, moved to the North and not yet had my new card. I don't know why the club leave it to the last minute when the fixtures have been out for nearly two months.

There will come a time when they will regret their lack of customer service. It's another nail in the coffin of what was "our" club which is now fast becoming a corporate blob in the middle of the mess that is our national game.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

They replied today that they are being sent out today and tomorrow. If anyone bought car parking for the Cheltenham game it will be sent out later this week (only the Albion would send out match tickets one week and then the car parking permit the following week). Not to mention a new season ticket in a third envelope and the season parking permit in a fourth.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
There will come a time when they will regret their lack of customer service. It's another nail in the coffin of what was "our" club which is now fast becoming a corporate blob in the middle of the mess that is our national game.

Yet we have a Chief Executive who responds to fans e-mails at all hours of the day, however ridiculous the question - yes, it is awful customer service which is a corporate blob in the game.

Oh hang on....

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012

Sorry but how many days before the first game of the season do you need to receive your season ticket?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Sorry but how many days before the first game of the season do you need to receive your season ticket?

I'd suggest to allow for any snagging problems with post etc (and avoid queues on day) with many fans travelling away from home on holiday or perhaps having to make plans to exchange tiks with family etc or meet others in their group, probably at least a week or two if they really had any thought or consideration ?

Any jobs suitable for you at the club ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here