Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roy Chuter

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
My dear friend Roy Chuter's ashes were interred during a small family gathering yesterday morning at the Falmer Community Stadium. His enduring sprit will live on in the hearts and minds of friends and family.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
A fitting resting place indeed for a good friend and great Albion fan.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Have had many thoughts of him over the last few days, one year on. I'll give him a wave everytime I pass by and, hopefully not for a while, I'll join him there too.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
It was a really nice interment - and nice words from Vicar (OP - not A Vicar!), Ian Hart, Roy's sister Lynne and cousin Phil. Roy's mum Joy and sister Karen are also with him there too. RIP old friend.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
My dear friend Roy Chuter's ashes were interred during a small family gathering yesterday morning at the Falmer Community Stadium. His enduring sprit will live on in the hearts and minds of friends and family.

So that will be another person to say Hello to on Saturday.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Saw the Fatty Taxman in the Waggon last week and we both raised a glass to Roy.

Seems none of us will let Roy be forgotten. RIP buddy.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
RIP Roy, I miss your cantankerous wit. (Still can't bring myself to delete his number from my phone).

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Never met him but his reply to the solicitors letter in 'Build a bonfire' always gives me a chuckle. RIP fella.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Considering how hard he, and of course many others, fought for Falmer, there can be no better final resting place. The word legend gets bandied around an awful lot these days, but certainly within the world of Brighton & Hove Albion (and football more generally), Roy certainly deserves that title.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Considering how hard he, and of course many others, fought for Falmer, there can be no better final resting place. The word legend gets bandied around an awful lot these days, but certainly within the world of Brighton & Hove Albion (and football more generally), Roy certainly deserves that title.

And he has his permanent place in the Albion Museum, including THAT letter to Bellotti's solicitors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here