Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Same injury as Crofts I read, or imagined I read, a while back.

Crofts was his knee, Stephens was ankle in the last regular season game (i'm pretty sure)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Some players NEVER get injured (Ashley Barnes is one, I cannot remember him having much of a lay off at all, referee kicking accepted), we really seem to have more than our fair share of injuries to major players over the last two seasons

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Crofts was his knee, Stephens was ankle in the last regular season game (i'm pretty sure)

Last home game v Yeovil and it was his ankle, I think he had a op on it in the summer as he was on crutches in Spain and then came back to England early. It seems he had a ankle op back in 2011, although I dont know if its the same ankle

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Some players NEVER get injured (Ashley Barnes is one, I cannot remember him having much of a lay off at all, referee kicking accepted), we really seem to have more than our fair share of injuries to major players over the last two seasons
The training facilities took the heat for that.
It'll be interesting how the likes of Buckley (if he's still with us) fairs this season.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
JFC is the same and Bridcutt was pretty much unbreakable.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
but then he is a tad different from the one we have signed and the one we may sign..assuming u mean Clayton
That doesn't change the fact we can only play 10 outfield players, and some of those really ought to be defenders and strikers.

Ince
Toko
Crofts
March
KLL
Buckley
Clayton
JFC
Stephens

Kemi
The obvious one I've forgotten.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That doesn't change the fact we can only play 10 outfield players, and some of those really ought to be defenders and strikers.

Ince
Toko
Crofts
March
KLL
Buckley
Clayton
JFC
Stephens

Kemi
The obvious one I've forgotten.

Ignore

Edit. I'm not saying ignore Stat Brother, ignore this post, it was a cock up

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Bridcutt? Wasn't he out for 3 months with a hernia and a pubic bone issue (whatever that is..ouch). Think he's injured at Sunderland at the moment too. A bit brittle I'd say. ???

Not wanting to sound too cynical but how much of the Bridcutt absence was injury, and how much was it him trying to get his move?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here