Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eliott Bennett - Returns for a Month

Canary

May 21, 2014
Hello folks

Popping over to pass over some info from my end of the line here in Norfolk regarding Elliott Bennett

I'm reliably informed (from my source who has got numerous things right ala Lambert leaving, and a few wrong) that Brighton have enquired about Bennett.

He says we would want over £4m for him, Brighton are only willing to pay £2.5m

Personally I hope we can keep him, great player

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't believe it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hello folks

Popping over to pass over some info from my end of the line here in Norfolk regarding Elliott Bennett

I'm reliably informed (from my source who has got numerous things right ala Lambert leaving, and a few wrong) that Brighton have enquired about Bennett.

You got him cheap we should get him back cheap :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm sure Norwich fans will be crossing all six of their fingers that it's not true. :thumbsup:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Snodgrass already gone, Redmond and Fer seemingly targets for Prem clubs plus rumours about Ruddy, RVW and Hooper. Now Benno as well. Are Norwich doing a Southampton and having a clear out?

A week or two ago the local paper was suggesting that Benno might be asked to play at LB.......so could do that job for us, although IMO not the best use of his talents. Would be handy playing that more advanced position in Hyypia's new formation.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He is very welcome to come back, but I suspect that even if we could agree a fee with Norwich, they will be paying him more than we could offer and we would not get him.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Hello folks

I often wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat after dreaming about Bennett, shouting out "Where are you Elliott? Lets be 'avin you for two and a half large!".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I doubt we could match his wages.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Or £1M plus CMS ? Or Benno swapped for CMS and Buckley ?

Either. Whilst a part of me would be sad to see either go, I do think the time is right to have a clear out if suitable replacements can be made. Sadly though I do think we have missed the boat when it comes to selling Buckley. We may get rid at some stage but not for the £4.5m which was what Swansea were rumoured to be prepared to pay just over a year ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here