The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Reliable sauce, one presumes?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You're like mystic meg, you. I hadn't heard anything about Clayton being linked to us.
You've beaten everyone to the scoop
#ITK

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sounds like a good signing, assuming this is true.

Good age at 25. Has got goals from midfield last couple of years for Huddersfield. Let's hope it goes through and he can feature next weekend.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sounds like a good signing, assuming this is true.

Good age at 25. Has got goals from midfield last couple of years for Huddersfield. Let's hope it goes through and he can feature next weekend.

I think I agree with you, but is he similar to Crofts or Stephens (box to box) or does he offer something different.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
All pretty much done and dusted, will be announced early in the week

Can't believe that dusting Clayton is practical in any sense, it must be at least 1.5 miles, haunted for over a hundred and fifty years, and will start getting dirty again the moment you've finished

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think I agree with you, but is he similar to Crofts or Stephens (box to box) or does he offer something different.

I've wondered about the same thing but assume they want him more as the Orlandi replacement to create chances. Would be odd for us to spend this much on a player when we have Stephens/Crofts already unless we're selling them both.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here