Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Balldock Ulloa's replacement ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Unlikely. Possibly a replacement for Lingard more.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Oh I seriously hope not.

If O'Grady is Barnes' replacement, surely Baldock would be Hoskins' replacement ???

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Balldock would be a great addition to our squad. He's unlikely to be Ulloa's replacement though, I expect the club are still working on this.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No he's not

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I hope not, i was expecting better.

As discussed in the other thread, it is unlikely. If he signs, more likely to be an option for the front three. Sounds like we'll sign an Ulloa replacement from overseas. At least signing Clayton and Baldock, who can both score, means we can wait to get the right player to replace Ulloa and not desperately try to sign anyone for the sake of it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
QUOTE=Finchley Seagull;6483665]As discussed in the other thread, it is unlikely. If he signs, more likely to be an option for the front three. Sounds like we'll sign an Ulloa replacement from overseas. At least signing Clayton and Baldock, who can both score, means we can wait to get the right player to replace Ulloa and not desperately try to sign anyone for the sake of it.[/QUOTE] Are we sure we are looking to find this top notch 20 goal stricker, sorry i spelt his name wrong.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
QUOTE=Finchley Seagull;6483665]As discussed in the other thread, it is unlikely. If he signs, more likely to be an option for the front three. Sounds like we'll sign an Ulloa replacement from overseas. At least signing Clayton and Baldock, who can both score, means we can wait to get the right player to replace Ulloa and not desperately try to sign anyone for the sake of it.
Are we sure we are looking to find this top notch 20 goal stricker, sorry i spelt his name wrong.[/QUOTE]

All sources suggest we are. I don't have inside info to confirm but think it's likely.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Baldock would be an excellent addition, quick, clever and skillful....he's not the battering ram one up front player that Ulloa was though, so if we get him it would mean either a change in tactics (likely anyway) or we'll be getting another in as well.

I'd be surprised if Baldock did join us though, he was BC's main man last year and they are bankrolled by a billionaire, so would be unlikely to accept our FFP type offer despite him being in the last year of his contract.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here