Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble accessing NSC

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Is anyone else having trouble loading NSC. Taking ages on my IPAD or timing out completely. "Server not responding" message. All other sites unaffected.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Is anyone else having trouble loading NSC. Taking ages on my IPAD or timing out completely. "Server not responding" message. All other sites unaffected.

Nope. Have been on my iPad all afternoon, a lot on NSC and no prob at all - except me not having a life on a Sat afternoon !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Shockwave on Chrome keeps crashing intermittently and like yourself only happens on NSC.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Yes I have on phone and ipad go to the 3 horizontal lines in top left hand corner (don't know the correct term) and enter through forums and big board. Assume you are on tapatalk

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Have had issues with NSC all day.
No issues with any other site.
Issues include selecting the website and getting a blank page which I have to keep refreshing to get anything to show.
When I do get in and click on a thread nothing happens.
If I do get into a thread I do not get the option to scroll down to see replies.
NSC Logo in top left hand corner does not show.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yes - have said similar problems plus the occasional error message. I expect we are being hacked by aliens. Or maybe someone's spilled tea on the internet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Had no issues today and I've been using the site quite a lot.

I'll need some more pointers in terms of device and browser being used and any particular pages which are causing issues.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Had no issues today and I've been using the site quite a lot.

I'll need some more pointers in terms of device and browser being used and any particular pages which are causing issues.

At last. This is the first time I've got back on to my thread since I posted it. Using ipad with safari, but then tried my laptop with Chrome, still the same. After a few tries I can get onto the main board but nearly impossible to view threads. Can't preview theads either.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Re-booted my BT router today and the problem seems to have gone. May be coincidence of course.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Firefox and safari on MacBook running 10.6.8 both won't open NSC homepage.
50:50 if my iPhone 5c will do it to..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Firefox and safari on MacBook running 10.6.8 both won't open NSC homepage.
50:50 if my iPhone 5c will do it to..

Safari and Chrome on my 10.9.4 MacBook Air and it's not missing a beat.

Tapatalk on my iPhone 5 the same.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Some popular threads have been flakey on my iPad today. Either hang or take ages to load. Sometimes get a server error message too ...

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Not sure if it's just coincidence but seems to happen more on page 2 of threads.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This afternoon I've started getting "connection to server timed out" messages. (firefox 31.0, windows 8.1)

nsc error.jpg

I'm not having any problems with any other website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here