• Andrew Crofts

Votes: 80 80.8%
  • Kemy Agustien

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
We seem to have quite a few central midfielders at the moment, and it also sounds like we are signing Adam Clayton. Question is, assuming we play 3 in midfield and everyone is available, who are your three?

Poll to follow (without Clayton for now.)

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
For me the centre of defence is a worry. If Rohan can play half as well at CB (where he used to play) as he does in midfield i'd utilise him there and play a 3 of Crofts, Toko & Kemy. Just my opinion.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If we get Clayton then our midfield will be absolutely ridiculous . Reckon strongest in this division . Fantastic

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Toko, Crofts and Clayton. Ince for Toko when he gets suspended, so Ince will play at least 1 in 5 games throughout the season! Stephens and Jake backup for the other 2.

Near enough my thoughts too. Fancy Stephens to work his way back into the starting trio once he's fully fit again, displacing whom I'm not sure. We'll get injuries and suspensions anyway though so it's good to have such depth.

I think Stephens and Clayton (assuming he signs) will be most adept at the quick(er) one touch, transitional play that we're led to believe Hyypia wants to implement - just going on what I've seen of both.

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Stephens, Crofts, Ince. Toko very likely to prove worthy to be a first choice, but it's hard to pick him over the other three yet, as we've seen so little of him.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
toko crofts and stephens for me. clayton maybe replace stephens. think ince and toko together is too defensive (although we might need that judging by performances so far)

You say that Toko and Ince together is too defensive but Grasshopper often used Toko as an attacking midfielder

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Jake Forster-Caskey is the only left-footer.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Can't comment on this until I see how they play together in a league match !

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
I don't really care, they just have to start scoring goals. The past few seasons the midfield haven't contributed many goals, although crofts was in fine form before he was injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here