Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sharknado 2

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
How did the global premier of Sharknado 2 happen this week without a thread on NSC to honour it?

Oversight now corrected...

I only stumbled across Sharknado a couple of weeks ago whilst channel hopping and I could not believe what I was watching. It was so bad and yet so obviously tongue-in-cheek, which made it hilarious.

Imagine my delight when only this week the global premier of Sharknado 2 took place (straight to TV, no messing around with cinema release).

It was pretty much the same film with equally bad lines, over dramatic acting, an unfeasible amount of sharks and even more unfeasible ways of killing them. The difference this time was its setting in New York instead of LA, an Airplane opening sequence (no expense spent on the model for long shots of the plane in flight) and with more star cameos.

If you can embrace these films for the low quality, hilarious gawp-fest that they are and you have not yet seen either of them then you are in for a treat.

I'm predicting Sharknado 3 to take place in London. Where else can you go after New York and make ridiculous scenes with great landmarks?!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I read about "Avalanche Sharks" the other day, it sounds even more ridiculous than Sharknado!

Avalanche Sharks tells the story of a bikini contest that turns into a horrifying affair when it is hit by a shark avalanche.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
See this and transmorthers the other night,they are the Syfi channels must watch crap.so shit it's funny movie on sky last night was R.I.P.D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here