Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Stocko feller, he's keen isn't he

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
That is the right spirit!! :O I´m full of those whiner´s in football. Some players act like 6-years old kids in candy store I hate them :sick:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Good stuff. It would seem that some guys do still want to play football rather than just taking the money for the minimum effort.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Really hope it works out, as he seems like a top bloke and top club man. Starting to see why so many Fulham fans were so sad to see him go.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
What a refreshing attitude from a professional footballer. Very unusual in today's game.

He comes across as a really great character and sets a perfect example to our young players.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How insecure must he be that he wants to sabotage the development of our youth keepers by taking game time away from them in a transparent attempt to undermine any one who may compete with him for the number one spot.

Well, someone had to put a negative spin on this. Wouldn't be NSC otherwise.

(edit: I see Hastings beat me to it)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Saw him trying to pester some kids in Wish Park yesterday, asking them if he could go in goal. These 10 and 11 year olds told him they had even numbers already.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Excellent attitude. Loved the way he immediately accepted responsibility for the first Stains goal too. Expecting hero status for this fella.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think I read somewhere that he turned out on the away terrace at Crystal Palace V Ipswich, after Fulham had recalled him from a loan spell at Ipswich, to thank the fans and cheer on his former Ipswich team mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here