Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

step by step , inch by inch until its too late

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't think you understand. We have to allow them to do as they please and f#*k up our country, because if we don't we might upset the nice ones.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's close, but it's not right.

The correct answer was "Step by step, ooh baby, gonna get you girl..."

Thanks for playing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When is enough is enough ? I bet some lackey gets blamed

Agreed , they'll find a scapegoat like a duty manager who they will say has ignored procedures and guidelines.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
With only a small percentage of the population being Muslim, I doubt whether there will be an Islamic revolution any time soon.

As regards discrimination. We have laws against that.

With people saying we are too liberal, and others suggesting that fundamentalism is the threat, I guess, for the most part, there is little to worry about.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
How can you be so definite when it's quite probable that the steward was misinformed. It's also possible that the complainant is a twit.

There are several other complaints about the same thing . It's liberal Guardian reading people like you that have no idea what is going on and think it's cool and right on to stand against things like this but if this happened to a black person would be first in the line shouting about it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

so you book out the local pub/club/cinema for an event. someone not in your club/social group invited is turned away. does this mean you're taking over?

i recall a cinema closed to all but breast feeding mothers a while ago, does that mean we are letting them take over?

this is the joy of our free country, companies can take such bookings if *they* wish to.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Stories like this tend to make think of stories like this one, about a three year girl who had previously been the victim of a pitbull attack being asked to leave a KFC because her scars were disturbing other customers. They set up a facebook page, people donated $135,000 to the family, plus a pledge of $30,000 from KFC. News outlets around the world picked up the story, including the Daily Mail.

Only, it turned out . Well, two investigations found no evidence it happened (and audit of orders that day showed no one ordering the combination of food the grandmother claims she ordered, the cctv didn't show them, and the family refused the $30k that KFC still offered even though the event never happened (a plastic surgeon has also continued to offer to treat the girl, since it's not her fault her grandmother made up the story).

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There are several other complaints about the same thing . It's liberal Guardian reading people like you that have no idea what is going on and think it's cool and right on to stand against things like this but if this happened to a black person would be first in the line shouting about it.

Firstly, thank you for putting words in my mouth. Secondly, we know very little about this actual case, other than a disgruntled potential patron. We're reminded about how great the muslim population is and how they run our world, but this is the first story for a long time.

We don't know the context. We've got a muslim convention going on, are you ok with that... or...

They have autistic mornings are the Duke of York, they can do that as they are a private enterprise. I wouldn't expect to be welcomed (despite working with autistic children), but I might be.

There is absolutely no context to the story. Perhaps he was abusive or perhaps not. I doubt there will be a follow up article as that is not the agenda of the paper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here