Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If The Team Doesn't Get Strengthened v Sheff Wed

KRJ7

Jun 1, 2012
..it's not that bad..though you can see the areas of obvious weekness.
This is how I'd line up personally. I don't for one minute doubt that we'll add a quality left back and another striker but I'll expect it to be nearer the end of August. Could see a further centre back arriving too.

Mackail-Smith
(O'Grady)

Buckley
(Agustein)

Lua Lua Crofts Toko March
(Stephens) (Ince)

Maksimenko Dunk Greer Bruno
(Hughes) (Calderon)

Stockdale

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Stephens is injured currently.

And Maxi is a woeful leftback, much better in central defence.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If there are no signings I expect this lineup

Stockdale
Bruno Greer Hughes Chicksen
Toko Ince
Buckley Agustien Lualua
CMS (or O'Grady)

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
What I'd like to see.

Stockdale
Calderon-Greer-Hughes-Chicksen
Toko-Ince
March-Crofts-Buckley
CMS

Subs: Walton, Dunk, Bruno, O'Grady, Kaz, Fenalon, Kemy

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's inconceivable that we'll be going into the Wednesday :lolol: game without a new 20 goal striker, and a new left back.

I reckon we'll have Clayton as well.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It doesn't matter what team we put out (from amongst our current squad) we'll probably lose on Saturday. I can't remember such a piss poor pre-season for incoming transfers. It truly stinks.

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
http://www.samaritans.org

just for you....judging by your posts over the last few weeks i think u might need it :lolol:

Thanks for your concern Lamie. Give it a few more weeks and there will probably be more than enough of us to warrant asking Bozza to make the link a sticky. :lolol:

PS. No disrespect meant. of course, to the Samaritans and all the good work they do.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
If we don't get 'strengthened' by then... well I imagine we'll beat the crap out of them with the squad we've got. That's it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It doesn't matter what team we put out (from amongst our current squad) we'll probably lose on Saturday. I can't remember such a piss poor pre-season for incoming transfers. It truly stinks.

Wednesday :lolol: are a shambles as well, I've heard.

You never can tell. I reckon we'll have our main man striker signed by then.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Wednesday :lolol: are a shambles as well, I've heard.

You never can tell. I reckon we'll have our main man striker signed by then.

Let's hope so. I really hope I'm wrong about our prospects this season.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We will be smashed over and roughly arse shafted next Saturday if something baint done quick loike

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm not trying to start a rumour and appreciate that the following sentence is extremely tenuous, but yesterday afternoon at about 6pm I passed a white Bentley (I think) with a reg plate that was something like 0007 LUC. I know this is ridiculously fragile but I wondered/hoped if it was LUCiano Becchio. If someone can please dispel this immediately please feel free :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm not trying to start a rumour and appreciate that the following sentence is extremely tenuous, but yesterday afternoon at about 6pm I passed a white Bentley (I think) with a reg plate that was something like 0007 LUC. I know this is ridiculously fragile but I wondered/hoped if it was LUCiano Becchio. If someone can please dispel this immediately please feel free :)

Exactly the sort of player we could do with. A new man from Argentina - in all senses.

No idea, though, if this is happening.

KRJ7

Jun 1, 2012

That's interesting. I followed this exact same car along the Old Shoreham road yesterday at the same time. It wasn't a Bentley though, it was a white Jaguar. I didn't think anything of it at the time but the number plate and location is very interesting. Joined the A27 towards Lewes and lost sight of it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here