Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Transfer....

Joshey25

Jul 6, 2011
Hastings, East Sussex
Never usually moan about transfers but with 8 days till the start of the season I think it's a joke that we still haven't even spent HALF of the Ulloa money. Need 3-4 signings by next Wednesday IMO.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Here's some transfers to keep you happy.....

pet_strong_style_color_b82220_heat_transfer_strong_sticker.jpg

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I have no doubt that we could spend all of the budget in the next 10 minutes if we wanted to. Shame we would not get any of the players we actually wanted though, but if it makes people happy then why not.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Never usually moan about transfers but with 8 days till the start of the season I think it's a joke that we still haven't even spent HALF of the Ulloa money. Need 3-4 signings by next Wednesday IMO.

After last night I can understand how some supporters become anxious, but, personally I would prefer to wait for the players we require at a realistic cost, than panic buy players that are no better than we already have.

Joshey25

Jul 6, 2011
Hastings, East Sussex
After last night I can understand how some supporters become anxious, but, personally I would prefer to wait for the players we require at a realistic cost, than panic buy players that are no better than we already have.

But we have been linked with good enough players for the job (Baldock 25 goals in league 1) so why not go for him? Cheap aswell!

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
But we have been linked with good enough players for the job (Baldock 25 goals in league 1) so why not go for him? Cheap aswell!
Maybe he is a target, maybe the club don't rate him or his wage demands or the fee are above what the club are prepared to pay. Let's wait and see, are you certain Baldock is a better option than CMS or O'Grady?

Joshey25

Jul 6, 2011
Hastings, East Sussex
Maybe he is a target, maybe the club don't rate him or his wage demands or the fee are above what the club are prepared to pay. Let's wait and see, are you certain Baldock is a better option than CMS or O'Grady?

For his age yes, but O'Grady was a replacement for Barnes so if he gets 15 goals again, happy days. Wickham may be off?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Why do we have to have te new players by next Wednesday.
If we lose at home to Sheff Wed, we wont be out of the promotion race.
There is 46 matches to play, we need to win about 28 of them hopefully to gain automatic promotion.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I can't hold back anymore so ........

I ****ing told you this would happen at the end of the season, but was told by the Oracles of all things Albion your wrong, oh shut up blah blah blah the usual bollocks.
Well I told you all so there, nu nu nu nu nu nuhhhh !!!! :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here