Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Proschwitz

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
On football rumours i know so not the best start.

But i have heard this from another source that we have enquired about availability. A lot different to just about to sign I know, but he is on the radar so to speak.

A very good scoring record compared with some others we have been linked with.

Available for between £1.5 and £2 million

Big target man. Could be the answer

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

But i have heard this from another source that we have enquired about availability. A lot different to just about to sign I know, but he is on the radar so to speak.

Good to know we have a few players on the radar. Ages 'til the season starts, right?

Right?

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
obviously no idea how true

01 Aug 2014 12:19:16
Brighton have made a bid of roughly £1.5mil for Hull's Nick Proschwitz, but Hull want £2m.

FLagent

01 Aug 2014 13:06:15
They enquired about him on loan but Hull rejected. Fulham are now after him.

TheStalwartSeagull

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
01 Aug 2014 12:19:16
Brighton have made a bid of roughly £1.5mil for Hull's Nick Proschwitz, but Hull want £2m.

FLagent

01 Aug 2014 13:06:15
They enquired about him on loan but Hull rejected. Fulham are now after him.

TheStalwartSeagull

Yes thank you for that. However i posted here as I am aware that many readers will not even open the football rumours thread as most contained on there is rubbish. So as stated as I have heard it from somebody unconnected to football rumours I thought I would share it.
I have never posted transfer rumours or gossip and on this occasion I am just confirming that we have made an enquiry about availability and thought his goalscoring record seemed quite positive compared to some of the other strikers we get linked to.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think we all should concentrate on avoiding relegation this season. Forget promotion and the play offs as it's never going to happen this season.

Jesus your a doom merchant. Many said that this time last year and still we prevailed to the playoffs.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Jesus your a doom merchant. Many said that this time last year and still we prevailed to the playoffs.

Sorry but we haven't a hope in hell of making the play-offs this year. We will lose significantly more games than we win I fear and as such will become Championship cannon fodder rather than a prospective Premiership club.

haggis

Aug 1, 2014
Sorry but we haven't a hope in hell of making the play-offs this year. We will lose significantly more games than we win I fear and as such will become Championship cannon fodder rather than a prospective Premiership club.

Last night did not help. Defence pulled all over the place, no midfield flair and some very poor passing. This was against a team of youngsters who were quicker on the ball and seemed to want to play! All that and beer and pie prices up!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is he the guy they got from Everton?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

I don t believe for a minute we will lose more than we will win. I would happily place a small wager on that

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don t believe for a minute we will lose more than we will win. I would happily place a small wager on that

OK. Loser pays £20 to REMF; and excluding cup games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here