Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you ever completed a full season and attended every match home and away?

Tybalt

Jul 1, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thought I would start a new discussion (not started one before!! and thought it would pass the time waiting for more players to arrive)....

So how many people have completed a full season with the Albion (home and away, league and cup games)?

Ok so I am going to get accused of doing a "look at me" thread!! (Cant get away from that). I did it for the 2nd time last year, the first time being the 99/00 season.

How many people have also done a full season? How many times have you completed it and those that have come close what let you down? I am sure there will be people who have done many years in a row (I know some that have.

I think you need quite a few factors to go in your favour to be able to do it; the disposable money obviously, an accommodating job (I was lucky to have offices in Warrington and the midlands to work from after mid week games), a bit of luck and either to be single or a very understanding other half!

When I made the Burnley away in Jan on a Tues night and I still hadn't missed one then I felt like I needed to try and do it again. It did become quite hard towards the end as you do have to sacrifice other things you would do at a weekend and this can make it draining if you are not careful!!

I now have the dilemma of 'do I just deliberately miss a game' early on so that I don't have to think about "the first game to miss"

Interested in others stories, near misses, most games you have seen in a row without missing a game, did anyone else feel the dilemma of "do I deliberately miss a game early" the next season?

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Do preseason friendlies count? Otherwise I currently haven't missed a single game this season :D

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
work commitments and cash flow mean unfortunately I have never achieved this feat. Maybe one day but it wont be anytime soon I suspect.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Yes, I did, in 2003/04, the year we were promoted via the play-offs.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nope. Been close 3 times, with 2, 3 & 3 games missed, but there's always been something come up. This coming season? Nope - missing the first home game and the first two aways too. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here