Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I am concerned...

6 Not allowed!
    Maybe it is just me, and I hope everyone will tell me I'm wrong. But we look AWFUL. Defensively we look vulnerable, and to be honest, this 4321 business is making us look crap and extremely susceptible to attacks down both wings, especially Chicksen's left side. I know and hope this is just me being nervous, but I do worry that perhaps new signings won't fix our problems, but the system we play is actually not effective. In theory it was said it would provide everything we were missing before (Pace on the counter, more goals, less passing the ball around the back and more direct attacking football) and many were unhappy with how negative our play was, but we may have sacrificed the control we had in games but not actually developed any attacking prowess. I would be happy if our attacking play improved with games being more exciting, but when we go forward we look just as clueless and un-ruthless as before.

Please tell me it just me.
    Tony Bloom's Blue and White army!
    "Selling Kayal now would be the equivalent of winning star baker every week during weeks 1-5 of Bake Off before turning up pissed on week 6, slapping Mary Berry on the arse, hurling racist insults at Paul Hollywood and offering Mel and Sue a threes up. It would be the end of our season."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I haven't see us live this season so withhold judgement but the people I normally go with who went last night thought we were a shambles, and one of them is the eternal optimist

Oh, expect a bed wetter gif to appear on this thread soon.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I haven't see us live this season so withhold judgement but the people I normally go with who went last night thought we were a shambles, and one of them is the eternal optimist

Oh, expect a bed wetter gif to appear on this thread soon.
      I know, I hope I am not a bedwetter but its my opinion. Hope I am a wrong.
      Tony Bloom's Blue and White army!
      "Selling Kayal now would be the equivalent of winning star baker every week during weeks 1-5 of Bake Off before turning up pissed on week 6, slapping Mary Berry on the arse, hurling racist insults at Paul Hollywood and offering Mel and Sue a threes up. It would be the end of our season."

3 Not allowed!
      How many more of these threads do we need on here ffs

1 Not allowed!
      I didn't realise the season had started - my diary says there is still eight days to go.
      If we lived in a perfect place nobody would vote Tory.

1 Not allowed!
      Competitive matches played so far under new management? 0.

My advice would be to start worrying after about 10 competitive games if we still look a shambles.
      Sanibona!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Thought we looked poor (on tv) at Peterborough and wondered what the tactics were, as it seemed a bit...hit it, and hope for the best. Sounded dreadful (web) last night.
      I think we will be laughed at a lot this season, unless some quality is brought in sharpish, thanks to the arrogance of some of our fans on other boards..
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.

0 Not allowed!
      We've only played a couple of friendly games so I'll reserve judgement until we have our full starting squad and are at least 6 or so games into the season.
      "The first 90 minutes of the match are the most important"

2 Not allowed!
      I dont think we stand a chance and ita obvious we will get relegated then Barber will leave and TB will sell the club to a director of a DIY shop and they will build a retail park on the AMEX site which next year will be called Falmer due to AMEX pulling out of sponsorship deal after our relegation, to make things worse we wont have the money for footballs and the games will be played with a substitute ball made from chewing gum that the club will want YOU the supportto buy and chew the gum to make!!! Harveys will be replaced with Tizer and cost £18!!! Someone needs to start a thread about how bad things are after losing a couple friendly do we have one yet?
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Its not the 'losing' of friendly matches that is upsetting...its not seeing anything to be hopeful about when watching, listening, or reading about it
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.