Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sure I will be laughed at but...

SeagullJay

Feb 6, 2006
Dubai
...With out threadbare squad at the moment - could we not do worse than register Hypia (centre back) and maybe even Jones (left back) as players?

Looking at them they appear fit enough to do a job - Hypia was world class not all that long ago.

Mauricio Taricco did not let us down in Poyet era...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
...With out threadbare squad at the moment - could we not do worse than register Hypia (centre back) and maybe even Jones (left back) as players?

Looking at them they appear fit enough to do a job - Hypia was world class not all that long ago.

HA_HA_-NELSON_SIMPSONS.jpg

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
no, just no.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you're absolutely right , you are being laughed at

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
hECE119A1

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Even if this was realistically going to happen, there would be no need to do it until the transfer, and loan windows have shut.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jones was NEVER Championship quality so I have no idea why you'd want him to be playing for us this season.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

You're absolutely right.....

...you will be laughed at.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
All I can say is: ROFLMAO

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
As good as Hyypia was i think our CB especially the young ones would be best listening and learning from him.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Mullery is still kicking about the place too - was pretty handy in his day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't imagine young Samuel would have signed on if one of the questions asked was:-

Do you still have a pair of boots?

Although maybe you have stumbled upon the reason why Sammy Lee didn't stick around.
Maybe he thought 'I'm too old of this', when asked if he could still do a job on a wet Wednesday in Blackburn.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here