Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami disappointed with the crowd for Southampton game [video]

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I did not go because of West Coastway and the weather was too sticky. I could not face the trains in this heat and humidity. Not after a busy day.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I did not go because of West Coastway and the weather was too sticky. I could not face the trains in this heat and humidity. Not after a busy day.
Pah - excuses. Bad fan!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He was leaning forward, not sat upright and confident.
He was shrugging a lot, and wincing, wiggling around he was not comfortable.
He said he would like a new signing tomorrow, but shrugged and winced and said maybe I will have to wait longer.

He does not fill me with confidence, oooooh I've wet the bed.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think the turnout was poor, but Southampton are hardly a big draw.

We have now gone from Tottenham to Chelsea to Villareal & Norwich to Southampton.

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
In my eye he was normal "Finnish" mate = all OK. We are not speaking if we don´t have something to say. And we just don´t smile if something is wrong = like yankee I can´t read them at all always smiling like a fool.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I hate pre season friendlies waste of time from a spectators point of view. If they want more people charge £5 for adults and kids free.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think you've got a lot more than the crowd to worry about Sami. A woeful performance.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What will the turnout be for the first League game! The cup game been priced ok and it's in the school holidays bring as many youngsters as you can I think its a £1 for kids. Let's show Sami we are passionate about our team.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Please, please pick some interesting opposition for these games. Until they do I will see you at the start of the season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here