Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those there tonight

Jan 30, 2008
was always on the cards i'm afraid, as i've said before eat and drink before YOU GET TO THE GROUND .......YOU KNOW IT MAKE SENSE :thumbsup:
regards
DR

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
was always on the cards i'm afraid, as i've said before eat and drink before YOU GET TO THE GROUND .......YOU KNOW IT MAKE SENSE :thumbsup:
regards
DR

I spend >£500 on a season ticket, and god knows what else in following the Albion. Call me frivolous, but in all honesty I can probably soak up 20p extra each fortnight on a pie, as will most people, I'm sure.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Just wont spend as much on a match day at the stadium. Exactly the same pies from same company, sold at my place of work for £2.50.

Jan 30, 2008
I spend >£500 on a season ticket, and god knows what else in following the Albion. Call me frivolous, but in all honesty I can probably soak up 20p extra each fortnight on a pie, as will most people, I'm sure.
yes but your speaking for yourself , will be interesting to see how the sales go ,DEPENDS ON HOW MANY PIES SOME PEOPLE EAT ???
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Just wont spend as much on a match day at the stadium. Exactly the same pies from same company, sold at my place of work for £2.50.
yes, you wonder what profit margins are being achieved inside the Amex , YOU COULD SAY IT'S A BIT LIKE CHESSINGTON WORLD OF ADVENTURE ??? COULD WORK OUT EXPENSIVE FOR A FAMILY
regards
DR

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
The pies are bought in at around the 75p mark.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here