Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Podcast

Roger.Johns76

Jul 30, 2014
Evening!

Long time watcher first time poster. Let me introduce myself. I'm Roger, I'm an experienced audio geek doing professional voice over work and production for a lot of the major brands. Next week, along with a few of my other Brighton supporting mates, I'll be recording and producing a Brighton podcast as a kind of trial run to see what comes of it. We'd love to speak to a few of you about the upcoming season at the AMEX, so if you're interested in doing so (we'll call your landline/mobile) please get in touch. Either email me roger.johns76@outlook.com or drop me a PM.

We're not intending to step on anybodies toes, we're just an alternative option :)

Hope to hear from a few of you soon.

Roger

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Excellent news. As someone who works abroad half the year, podcasts are a lifeline. Look forward to listening to some more Albion debate when I'm on the treadmill, along with the other podcasts I download, which are:
The Albion Roar.
The Guardian Football Weekly.
The Times, The Game.
5 live Football Daily (especially Monday Night Club).
5 live World Football phone in.
The Football Ramble.
Sky Sunday Supplement.
Sky Football League World.
The Whistleblowers (which is only listened to if I have listened to all the others during that week, it winds me up!)

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Good idea. I've often thought a well produced podcast would be a welcome addition to the Albion media available. The Roar is good but often out of date by the time it makes it to podcast.

I know the club do one too but it's very infrequent.

Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Excellent news. As someone who works abroad half the year, podcasts are a lifeline. Look forward to listening to some more Albion debate when I'm on the treadmill, along with the other podcasts I download, which are:
The Albion Roar.
The Guardian Football Weekly.
The Times, The Game.
5 live Football Daily (especially Monday Night Club).
5 live World Football phone in.
The Football Ramble.
Sky Sunday Supplement.
Sky Football League World.
The Whistleblowers (which is only listened to if I have listened to all the others during that week, it winds me up!)
I never know how to get to the widget that says who's posted on the specific thread.
So apologies if you're all over this already, but just in case:-

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?203659-Podcasts-what-are-you-listening-to

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Greetings and thank you

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I never know how to get to the widget that says who's posted on the specific thread.
So apologies if you're all over this already, but just in case:-

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?203659-Podcasts-what-are-you-listening-to

Cheers. Just football podcasts for me though, I don't get so much time off at work, so tend to listen to them when I fit my run in. Then by the time I've got through them there's another weeks worth.

OT slightly, it was great to see Tim Vickery get a wider audience during the WC; the legendinho has been great listening for a very long time on the World Football phone in.

Roger.Johns76

Jul 30, 2014
Thanks for the feedback :)

Still looking for people to get involved for a few minutes each. Subjects on squad, transfers etc

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
excellent.. be good to have another albion pod...
have really missed footy pods.. have to say my fav being WAGU!
good luck!
WAGU is great - my knowledge of Leagues One and Two would be severely lacking if it weren't for that pod. They manage to cover the lower leagues in great depth without sounding in the slightest bit patronising at any point - no easy feat. Looking forward to the season previews.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
WAGU is great - my knowledge of Leagues One and Two would be severely lacking if it weren't for that pod. They manage to cover the lower leagues in great depth without sounding in the slightest bit patronising at any point - no easy feat. Looking forward to the season previews.

yes, agree and really good interviewees from all walks of life and clubs.. and I get stupidly excited when they reply to my tweets! ( not as excited as when colin murray does to be fair.. am allowed...im a lass! )

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Evening!

Long time watcher first time poster. Let me introduce myself. I'm Roger, I'm an experienced audio geek doing professional voice over work and production for a lot of the major brands. Next week, along with a few of my other Brighton supporting mates, I'll be recording and producing a Brighton podcast as a kind of trial run to see what comes of it. We'd love to speak to a few of you about the upcoming season at the AMEX, so if you're interested in doing so (we'll call your landline/mobile) please get in touch. Either email me roger.johns76@outlook.com or drop me a PM.

We're not intending to step on anybodies toes, we're just an alternative option :)

Hope to hear from a few of you soon.

Roger

What is the name of it? Where is it being recorded? Any way to help out like answering questions and all that?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here