Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get on the phone to mr bridge

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
surely we have his phone number, get on to him, get him down to the training academy, show him round, talk him into coming out of retirement and also involve him in the coaching side !!!!

im quite sure he wouldnt be too unfit at present, not sure about ward, but he would be better than konchesky

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
surely we have his phone number, get on to him, get him down to the training academy, show him round, talk him into coming out of retirement and also involve him in the coaching side !!!!

im quite sure he wouldnt be too unfit at present, not sure about ward, but he would be better than konchesky

Having got married in the summer he has basically done nothing fitness wise apart from concentrating on Frankie :sheep:and has no intention of returning

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Let's play pick a retired player to come back and somehow defy the reason they retired in the first place.

I'll suggest Peter Ward. I'm sure he is still fit. That one REMF game a year obviously keeps him match fit.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
so surely the pull of playing for an ambitious club again isnt tempting him ? plus the fact of living in a nice area ideal for him n Frankie bringing his kid up ??

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

This is in your top 3 ridiculous threads started :lol:

Pringles anyone?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm sure I read that he had retired from football after his injury struggles last season

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sicknote
so definite NO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here