Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ccffee flavouring

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My wife likes the bottled flavours like caramel etc that Costa and Starbucks add to coffee. Anybody know where they can be bought other than Costa where I was quoted £15 for a 50cl bottle, dearer than whisky.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The woman I sit opposite at work buys them from TKMaxx

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
My misses got the same brand from Amazon. Not sure how much though. She switched to stuff from Aldi that was a criminally cheap price but taste the same.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hazelnut latte. :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When I asked Customer Services in the big 5 they all said not stocked but then what would a call centre in Delhi or Egypt know. I flavour mine with a drop of Brandy so no problem

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
When I asked Customer Services in the big 5 they all said not stocked but then what would a call centre in Delhi or Egypt know. I flavour mine with a drop of Brandy so no problem
The call centre in Delhi would know the same as one in Slough assuming they're using the same computer system so...?

Anyway, my other half loves the coffee flavouring and somehow managed to blag one of the suppliers to a coffee chain (who have her favourite flavoured syrups apparently) into believing that she's a business. Happy days!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Pretty sure they had them at Durrington Tescos the other day when I was in there - if I'm mistaken then apologies :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Loved the gingerbread one Dicks Bar did at Xmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here