Proper on the Pitch Punch Up

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Finally, a thread worthy of this smiley:

:catfight:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mexicans and Irish, two of the most punchy, races on earth. And I say that as an Irishman.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What the hell is the number 9 from Northern Ireland playing at? I can see nothing connect on him but he goes down like he's been shot in the buttocks. Maybe he's thinking he can get a penalty out of it? Diving in football is bad enough but to dive during a fight is going to result in a swift kick to the noggin like he found out.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What the hell is the number 9 from Northern Ireland playing at? I can see nothing connect on him but he goes down like he's been shot in the buttocks. Maybe he's thinking he can get a penalty out of it? Diving in football is bad enough but to dive during a fight is going to result in a swift kick to the noggin like he found out.

Haha! Just rewatched it for that bit. He got proper booted as well. Ginger spanner.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Mexican number 2 gets a kick on him I think but the ref obscures the view.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No 9 is a total pussy, he goes to get stuck in, taps a couple of people on the shoulder, literally taps them , then gets run out of the fight, tries to headlock someone, gets batted aside,only to skip like a river dancer through a gap in the fight, falls over and gets booted in the nut. What a knob.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Amazing isnt it, if we had had internet back in the 70s, this wouldn't have even made the news, as fights like this were a common occurence, as was fighting at football grounds etc, how times change

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here