Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi talking to Blackpool !

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Apologies if mentioned elsewhere on here , but i cannot believe Blackpool will pay more than us for him .. He would still do a good job here even given his injury record

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
#bringbackorlandi

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think we've offered him anything have we? I'm not fussed personally. Last year he can't have played more than 7-8 games for what was probably in the region of £500k.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
He'll come back to haunt us.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Please sign him up Blackpool

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We released him so he was never going to re-sign for us. If Blackpool can keep him fit, they will have a very good player on their hands.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If he does sign for a Championship club he'll get a tremendous reception when they visit the Amex

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
We released him so he was never going to re-sign for us. If Blackpool can keep him fit, they will have a very good player on their hands.

We released Spanish Dave and he resigned .. i guess it depends what type of deals are out there for the players

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Whilst he was decent, I think injury prone and probably not worth the wages. A calculated gamble that we can get someone better and more consistant in on those wages. Just looking forward to finding out which of our options we actually sign!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here